Personal data refers to data, whether true or not, about you from which you can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which we have or is likely to have access.
Collection of Personal Data
In general, we may collect your Personal Data through the following ways:
- when you contact us or request us to contact you for enquiry or any other purposes;
- when you respond to our promotions;
- when you request for quotation from us;
- when you respond to our request for Personal Data; and
- when you request to be included in an email or mailing list
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may collect, use, disclose and or retain your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to assist you with your enquires;
- to provide and or continue to provide you with our services;
- to inform you of our services and or promotions;
- to process payment for the services and or trainings that you have signed up;
- to provide you with employment and employability services; and
- to comply with the laws
Accuracy of your Personal Data
To ensure that your Personal Data is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we seek your cooperation to keep us informed of any changes to your Personal Data by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your Personal Data, you may contact us via email@example.com.Withdrawing your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data may result in discontinuation/termination of our services to you as we may no longer be in a position to do so.
This Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.